Search results for beads free shipping
Vintage Loose Beads / Charms For Jewelry Making Green Crystals
Carlaplk store combined shipping for jewelry and collectibles us: 3 for one item, 4 for two to five items and free usps shipping for 6 or more items. International: free shipping if you win 100 or more in a combined order. Otherwise it will be by weight.
Bracelet with wooden beads
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35. For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35. All ground.
Antique Faceted Russian Blue Beads 4x5mm
A beautiful strand of about 90+ antique Russian Blue trade beads. These beads came to Africa in the 1800s. Size is about 4x5mm with variation. About 2mm hole. 18" of beads on 22 inches of raffia. #A847 Quick Shipping info for beads: In US: shipping is.
Loose Beads & Stones
Craft your fashion masterpiece with the decorative flair provided by loose beads and stones. A wide selection of sparkling rhinestones and beautiful beads lets you choose the right look for your charm jewelry or homemade project. Free Shipping.*
Aquabeads Jewels Starter Set
The templates are reusable. Over 500 Jewels Beads FREE shipping store wide on all orders over $100 and combined purchases over $100. FREE shipping does not apply to rural addresses, Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island and the Chatham Islands.
Bedido - Wholesale Natural Beads, Shell Fashion, Coco Jewelry, Wood Crafts
dyed and heishe cut coconut beads. Wholesale wood beads like camagong wooden beads, ebony wood beads, bayong wood beads, nangka, hard wood beads, white wood beads, tiger wood beads, rosewood beads, palm wooden beads. Natural beads in various.
REVIEWSAntique Trade Beads Buying and Shopping Tips
I highly recommend when shopping for Antique Trade Beads You should see the following in the items description:
1. Made by one of the following; Venetians, Bohemians, Czechs, Germans, Dutch, Or Other.
2. Condition of the bead or beads; Any Chips, cracks, fractures or decoration loss.
3. Circa:Early, Mid, Late; 1700s, 1800's, 1900s or new.
4. Size of the bead or beads. I perfer to see this given in m.m. (12mm. long x 9mm. round).
5. Always check shipping cost. Does the seller offer combined shipping ?
6. If a bead has no decoration loss, no chips, no cracks & no fractures, I consider that bead to be in near pristine condition.
7. Never buy beads that are shown with a fuzzy or hard to see picture.
This is a helpful guide to follow while shopping for beads. Happy Bead Hunting !
When You Want The VeryShop At PennsylvaniaPine ! The Bead Merchant
Jewelry-making supplies, seed beads, specialty beads, tools, books, color photos, online secure order system, and world-wide shipping.Global Beads
Sells beads and African art. Offers classes in beadmaking and other crafts.